Report analyzes travelers’ opinion on the purpose of air travel and the preferred channels/devices used by them when booking air tickets. This report also examines travelers’ opinions with regard to the average shopping frequency, preferred travel destinations, and the average time spent at airport retail outlets. In addition, the report examines the travelers’ product shopping trends, and the key factors that motivate them to shop at airport retail stores. Furthermore, the report provides information categorized by age, gender, and annual income.
The majority of air travelers are traveling for business purposes rather than leisure. Online price comparison websites and airline websites are mostly preferred by travelers for booking air tickets, as these channels help them to save money by finding the best deals. Additionally, travel mobile apps are a great bonus for customers, as they are a kind of one-stop solution for booking air tickets. Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are prominent factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
What else does this report offer?
- Travelers’ average shopping frequency at airport retail outlets: analyzes the average number of times a traveler shops at an airport retail outlet
- Travelers’ average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spent per visit by a traveler to an airport retail outlet
- Travelers’ preferred channels when booking air tickets: determines what type of channels/devices are used by travelers when booking an air ticket
- Travelers’ expenditure on product categories: evaluates travelers’ expenditure on specific product categories per visit
- Travelers’ key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors that are compelling travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Travelers’ preferred destinations to travel to by air: highlights travelers’ favorite destinations, which they intend to travel to by air over the next year
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/globaldata-travel-and-tourism-survey-2017-2018
- The highest number of travelers prefer PC/Laptop when booking air tickets for travel abroad
- On average, 46% of female travelers shopped at duty-free airport retail outlets
- The majority of travelers purchased food and beverages from airport retail stores for consumption at the airport in the last 12 months
- Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are the key factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Of travelers, 41% indicate that they intend to travel to the US by air in the next 12 months
Reasons To Buy:
- The report analyzes the shopping patterns of travelers at airport retail stores and helps retail operators to realign business strategy
- The report identifies the most preferred channels/devices used by travelers to book air tickets, which helps travel operators to realign their marketing activities
- The report guides airport retailers to understand the key factors that motivate travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- The report helps airport retailers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding travelers’ average time spent and shopping frequency at airport retail shops
- The report highlights projected countries intended to be visited by travelers during the next 12 months, which will help travel operators to formulate effective business strategies.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/travel-services
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519