Report provides key market data on the India Ophthalmic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars and volume (in units) within market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Lasers, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment and Vision Care. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Lasers, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment and Vision Care.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for Ophthalmic Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Ophthalmic Devices market.
- Key players covered include Essilor International, Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Inc, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc and others.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/india-ophthalmic-devices-market-outlook-to-2022
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand capitalize.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519