Glaucoma is a leading cause of preventable blindness globally. This chronic progressive optic neuropathy causes irreversible vision loss through damage to the optic nerve. There are currently no treatments that can directly prevent this damage, and all commercially available glaucoma therapies focus on lowering elevated intraocular pressure (IOP), a known risk factor for glaucoma development and progression. The launch of fixed-dose combination (FDC) products, which combine drugs from these various classes, will continue to be a source of significant growth in this market. The glaucoma market is about to enter a phase of new growth with the arrival of first-in-class drugs, such as Aerie’s Rhopressa, Bausch & Lomb’s Vesneo (latanoprost bunod), and Inotek’s trabodenoson into the 7MM during the forecast period, which will generate additional growth in the global glaucoma market.
Analyst estimates that drug sales for glaucoma in the US during 2013 reached $1.7 billion, making this the largest market within the 7MM. After an initial period of minimal growth, analyst estimates that the glaucoma market will follow a steady growth trend from 2018 onwards. This growth is mainly attributed to the expected introduction of five pipeline products during the forecast period, and the overall increase in prevalent cases of glaucoma that is mostly due to an aging society in the US.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/glaucoma-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
- Overview of Glaucoma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Glaucoma market.
Reasons To Buy:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Glaucoma.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519