Report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global new cars market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global new cars market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/new-cars-global-industry-guide-2016
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global new cars market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the global new cars market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global new cars market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global new cars market?
- The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles.
- The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2015 annual average exchange rates. For leading models both globally and in Europe, full sales figures, rather than those available from our limited range of countries have been used. All other regional leading model information is gathered from country data already contained within the data set. No leading model information available for Nigeria.
- The global new cars market had total revenues of $1,482.3bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.8% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 62,563.9 thousand units in 2015.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate. However, strong growth is forecast over the next five years.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/automotive
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519