Report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electrical & electronics retail market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electrical-and-electronics-retail-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-2016
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market?
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The electrical & electronics retail industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $332,061.7 million in 2015.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.7% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the electrical & electronics retail industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $289,447.8 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $23,369.2 and $19,244.8 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the electrical & electronics retail industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $345,810.9 million in 2020, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $26,947.5 and $26,467.5 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/electronics
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519