Mobile Phones Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Mobile Phones market in Emerging 5 countries. The study pegs that these countries contributed $93,530.3 million to the global mobile phones industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $116,283.1 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 4.5% over the 2015-20 period.
As per the report, the mobile phone market consists of all cell phones used for mobile telephony. The market is split into two segments: feature phones and smartphones. Smartphones are defined as advanced cell phones that serve as computing devices in addition to being mobile handsets and that run on an advanced mobile operating system. Key examples of smartphones include the Apple iPhone range (which run on the iOS operating system), Samsung Galaxy S6 (which runs on the Android operating system) and Blackberry and Windows Phone handsets. Feature phones are defined as cell phones that are not considered to be smartphones. Feature phones may still offer some features that smartphones do, such as the ability to browse the Internet, listen to music or take pictures, but have significantly less computational power than smartphones. Key examples of feature phones include the Nokia 105 and the LG Cosmos 3. The market does not include other types of handset, such as cordless phones in which a short-range radio link is used to communicate between the handset and a fixed-line base station, or those used for specialized applications such as two-way radio, etc.
According to analyst, within the mobile phones industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $59,546.6 million in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $15,595.3 and $10,011.4 million, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 5 countries Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, Market volumes for a given year are defined as the number of shipments to end-users, including both new uptake and renewal purchases and market values have been calculated using average selling prices before the impact of carrier subsidies. The units in the report represent number of phones delivered to users each year, not the total number of phones in existence.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five mobile phones market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five mobile phones market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/mobile-phones-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2016
The Emerging 5 Mobile Phones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the emerging five mobile phones market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five mobile phones market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five mobile phones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five mobile phones market?
- These countries contributed $93,530.3 million to the global mobile phones industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $116,283.1 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 4.5% over the 2015-20 period.
- Within the mobile phones industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $59,546.6 million in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $15,595.3 and $10,011.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the mobile phones industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $66,761.8 million in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $28,647.1 and $10,830.4 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519