BPO Services Global Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of BPO Services market globally. The study pegs that the global BPO services market had total revenues of $138.6bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2011 and 2015. As per the report, BPO services include the outsourcing of business-related processes to third-party organizations. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, finance & accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes.
According to analyst, the CRM BPO segment contributed revenues of $37.5bn in 2015, equating to 27.1% of the market’s aggregate value. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 14 countries globally, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report,
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global bpo services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global bpo services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bpo services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global bpo services market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/bpo-services-global-industry-guide-2016
Global BPO Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-2015, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- What was the size of the global bpo services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global bpo services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global bpo services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global bpo services market?
- The global BPO services market had total revenues of $138.6bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2011 and 2015.
- BPO services include the outsourcing of business-related processes to third-party organizations. The services include the outsourcing of functions such as customer relationship management, finance & accounting, human resources, procurement, and vertical-specific processes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The vertical-specific BPO segment was the markets most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $38.9bn, equivalent to 28.1% of the market’s overall value.
- The biggest reason behind using the BPO services by companies around the word is to rationalize costs, improve performance and increase consumer satisfaction. The main drivers for the BPO market growth are technology infusion, scalability, quality, best-of-breed process and improved service levels.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519