Oral Hygiene Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Oral Hygiene market in Emerging 5 countries. The study pegs that these countries contributed $10,020.6 million to the global oral hygiene industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $13,751.3 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 6.5% over the 2015-20 period. As per the report, the oral hygiene market consists of retail sales of breath fresheners, dental floss, denture care, mouthwash, toothpaste, and toothbrushes and replacement heads.
According to analyst, within the oral hygiene industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $4,538.0 million in 2015. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $2,838.1 and $1,409.2 million, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 5 countries Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five oral hygiene market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five oral hygiene market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oral hygiene market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five oral hygiene market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/oral-hygiene-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2016
The Emerging 5 Oral Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the emerging five oral hygiene market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the emerging five oral hygiene market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five oral hygiene market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– These countries contributed $10,020.6 million to the global oral hygiene industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $13,751.3 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 6.5% over the 2015-20 period.
– Within the oral hygiene industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $4,538.0 million in 2015. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $2,838.1 and $1,409.2 million, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the oral hygiene industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $6,075.3 million in 2020, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $4,504.8 and $1,792.2 million, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/personal-care
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519