Haircare Global Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Haircare market globally. The study pegs that the Scandinavian Haircare market had total revenues of $1,210.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2011 and 2015. As per the report, the haircare market consists of the retail sales of conditioners, hair colorants, perms & relaxers, shampoo, and styling agents.
According to analysis, Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 12,416.6 million units in 2015 further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 14 countries globally, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global haircare market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global haircare market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global haircare market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/haircare-global-industry-guide-2016
Global Haircare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the global haircare market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the global haircare market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global haircare market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– The Scandinavian Haircare market had total revenues of $1,210.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2011 and 2015.
– The haircare market consists of the retail sales of conditioners, hair colorants, perms & relaxers, shampoo, and styling agents. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 151.8 million units in 2015.
– Haircare brands are seeing opportunities in anti-aging hair care products, which address concerns such as thinning, coloring, breakage and drying, with emphasis on particular ingredients that target specific hair issues.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/hair-care
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519