Agricultural Products Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Agricultural Products market in Emerging 5 countries. The study pegs that these countries contributed $1,214.1 billion to the global agricultural products industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,432.3 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2015-20 period.
As per the report, the agricultural products industry consists of the production of Cereals (such as wheat, rice, barley etc.), Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios etc.), Oilcrops (cottonseed, groundnuts, olives etc.), Spices & Stimulants (coffee, hops, dry chilies etc.), Sugar (sugar cane, sugar beet etc.), Pulses (beans, peas, lentils etc.), Roots & Tubers (Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava etc.), Vegetables (cabbages, tomatoes, onions etc.), and Fruit (bananas, citrus fruits, berries etc.).
According to analysis, within the agricultural products industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $829.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $224.1 and $123.5 billion, respectively. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 5 countries Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, all volumes are provided in tonnes and all values are calculated at producer prices.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five agricultural products market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five agricultural products market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key agricultural products market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five agricultural products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/agricultural-products-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2016
The Emerging 5 Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the emerging five agricultural products market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the emerging five agricultural products market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five agricultural products market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the emerging five agricultural products market?
– These countries contributed $1,214.1 billion to the global agricultural products industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,432.3 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2015-20 period.
– Within the agricultural products industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $829.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $224.1 and $123.5 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the agricultural products industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $925.9 billion in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $296.2 and $167.4 billion, respectively.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/agriculture
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519