Spain’s economy is finally recovering from the huge debt crisis and economic slump that hit the world in 2008 and lasted to 2013. With respect to ICT expenditures, the survey finds that Spanish enterprises are eagerly investing in various disruptive technologies such as the Internet of things (IoT) and cloud computing, to gain a competitive edge, and are also modernizing and expanding their traditional sectors and domestic markets for goods and services, in order to gain enterprise agility and reduce time to market.
– ICT investment trends in Spain presents the findings from a survey of 107 enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Spanish enterprises are currently allocating their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure, including hardware, software, and IT services.
– With regards to enterprises’ investments in core technology areas, the survey depicts that organizations are focusing on hardware expenditure while increasing investments in software, in order to provide a competitive landscape for enterprises to grow, with more agile software infrastructure, enterprise applications, and information management solutions.
– Furthermore, as part of their revival strategy, Spanish enterprises are looking to replenish their resources by investing a large proportion of their overall IT services budget in application services, development, and integration that can unify data, integrate workloads, and provide real-time services to users.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-spain-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017
ICT investment trends in Spain presents the findings from a survey of 107 Spanish enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Spanish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Spain. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Spain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Spanish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Spanish enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products
– Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Spanish enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Spanish enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Spanish enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to Buy:
– Understand how the Spanish enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Spanish enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Spanish enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Spanish enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519