With the gradual uplift of the German economy, ICT investments are poised to witness an upward momentum. Since ICT forms the backbone of all development activities, the German Government and enterprises are looking to invest in various disruptive technologies to improve their revenues and gain a competitive advantage.
– The demand for software and IT services is driven by the core industries of Germany (including retail and manufacturing), who are increasing their software and services adoption to improve their competitiveness, decrease their time to market, and improve their production capabilities.
– Expenditure on network and servers was driven by new IT investments and the increased adoption of advanced technologies such as cloud computing and mobility.
– Furthermore, German enterprises are investing in third-party security services and application services to bridge the gaps in their skills and competence and ensure better operating efficiency.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-germany-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017
ICT investment trends in Germany presents the findings from a survey of 125 German enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how German enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Germany. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Germany.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions German enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– German enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing
– Factors that are influencing German enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How German enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– German enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into German enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that German enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing German enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to Buy:
– Understand how German enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by German enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of German enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing German enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that German enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519