Canadian economic and financial market conditions have generally improved since early 2016, offering renewed hope that the country’s economy is heading for a more stable footing. As innovation and economic growth takes center stage, Canadian enterprises are embracing various ICT domains to improve their internal processes.
– Globalization and the need to expand their business to reach new markets are compelling Canadian enterprises to invest in enterprise wide networks, services, clients, and data storage devices.
– The upgrade of existing servers to higher processing capacity dual processors that can support both current and future scalability needs is driving the investments in newer and efficient servers.
– Meanwhile, security services are enabling enterprises to protect their critical business and customer data with expert third-party skills and overhauls.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/ict-investment-trends-in-canada-enterprise-ict-spending-patterns-through-to-the-end-of-2017
ICT investment trends in Canada presents the findings from a survey of 68 Canadian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Canadian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, green IT and virtualization and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Canada. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Canada.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT Dollar in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Canadian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Canadian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, green IT and virtualization and cloud computing
– Factors that are influencing Canadian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Canadian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Canadian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Canadian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that Canadian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Canadian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to Buy:
– -Understand how Canadian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
– -Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Canadian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– -Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– -Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Canadian enterprises
– -Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, green IT and virtualization and cloud computing)
– -Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Canadian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– -Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Canadian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519