Report provides a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of advertising market globally. The study pegs that the global advertising industry had total revenues of $95,647.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2011 and 2015. As per the report, the advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services.
There is a strong correlation between GDP and advertising with any potential economic downturn causing companies to cut back on marketing spend. Further it provides, detailed industry analysis with help of Five Force Model at overall regional level and for 14 countries globally, analyzed within this report. In order to have industry accepted standard comparative scenario – in this report, the industry value reflects income of the agencies from such services.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global advertising market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/advertising-global-industry-guide-2016
Global Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-2015, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Reasons To Buy:
– What was the size of the global advertising market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the global advertising market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global advertising market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global advertising market?
– The global advertising industry had total revenues of $95,647.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2011 and 2015.
– The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services. The industry value reflects income of the agencies from such services. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
– There is a strong correlation between GDP and advertising with any potential economic downturn causing companies to cut back on marketing spend.
– The food, beverage and personal/healthcare segment is the industries most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $26,708.2m, equivalent to 27.9% of the industry’s overall value.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/media
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519