Sequenom, Inc. (Sequenom) is a life sciences company which offers genetic testing that guides reproductive health matters. The company operates CAP (College of American Pathologists) accredited and CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvements Amendment) certified molecular diagnostics clinical laboratory (MDCL) that specializes in the field of in prenatal health. Sequenom offers wide collection of carrier status, noninvasive prenatal testing, and diagnostic test options ranging from baby’s whole genome assessment to specific conditions identification which allows parents and physicians to select the right test for each pregnancy. The molecular genetics laboratory-developed tests offer early patient management information for geneticists, maternal fetal medicine specialists, and obstetricians as well as patients. Its MDCLs are located at San Diego, California; Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina; and Grand Rapids, Michigan. Sequenom is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Sequenom, Inc.
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sequenom-inc-sqnm-product-pipeline-analysis-2016-update
Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519