Renal denervation catheters are categorized into the following: radiofrequency (RF) catheters, ultrasound catheters, and micro-injection catheters. Growth in the renal denervation market will be driven primarily by a need for a new intervention to treat resistant hypertension. This technology has the potential to revolutionize the cardiac field, providing a minimally invasive solution where none currently exist. The global market for renal denervation devices is dominated by Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Boston Scientific. Other key players include Cordis, ReCor Medical, and Terumo
Key Questions Answered:
– What is the current and future renal denervation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends and events are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into?
– Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies such as the next generation radiofrequency and ultrasound catheters and new micro-injection catheters fulfill these unmet needs?
– How will current and future clinical trials affect the market? When are new devices expected to commercialize?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global peripheral vascular interventions market?
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medipoint-renal-denervation-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed renal denervation products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different renal denervation devices
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges.
– Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total renal denervation diagnostics market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2012-2022.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global renal denervation market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global renal denervation market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific renal denervation market from 2012-2022.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/cardiovascular-devices
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519