- Coronary stents, which include bare metal stents, drug-eluting stents (DESes), covered stents, and bioabsorbable stents (BASes)
- De novo stenosis, acute myocardial infarction (AMI), bifurcation lesions, small vessel disease (SVD), saphenous vein grafts (SVGs), left main coronary artery disease (LMCAD), and chronic total occlusions (CTOs)
- In the US and 5EU, coronary stents market value is expected to decline slowly, whereas it is expected to demonstrate steady growth in the APAC and South American regions
- Newer technologies, such as BASes and the third generation of DESes aim to address unmet needs of complex lesions and challenging populations
- The development and commercialization of the next generation of DESes with innovative platforms indicates the continued value of DESes in the coronary market
- The coronary stents market is largely dominated by a few key players, including Abbott Vascular, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific
- Other key players include B. Braun, Biosensors International, Biotronik, and Terumo as they develop innovative coronary stent platforms.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current and future percutaneous coronary interventions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies such as bioabsorbable stents and drug-eluting stents fulfill these unmet needs?
- What is the physician perception of these new technologies? Which indications have been treated most successfully using minimally invasive treatments?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global percutaneous coronary interventions market?
- Growth in the percutaneous coronary interventions market will be driven primarily by rising procedure volumes, the increasing global prevalence of coronary artery disease, and as rising rates of diabetes in particular.
- The introduction of Bioabsorbable stents (BASes) can reduce or even eliminate the prolonged use of DAPT; as long-term clinical efficacy data become available, clinicians will prefer to use BASes over drug-eluting stents (DESes).
- Bioabsorbable stents (BASes) are also expected to see fast adoption as they are introduced across major markets, as they have the potential to significantly reduce restenosis rates and allow for vessel remodeling.
- The current key players will need to retain and acquire market share by improving the clinical performance of their existing products.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medipoint-percutaneous-coronary-interventions-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
- Overview of percutaneous coronary interventions, including reimbursement trends and M&A analysis
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by country through 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development and analysis of emerging trends in design.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global percutaneous coronary interventions market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons To Buy:
The report will enable you to –
- Develop and design you’re in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global percutaneous coronary interventions market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global percutaneous coronary interventions market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific peripheral vascular interventions market from 2012-2022.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519